ALL SALES FOR THIS DIY KIT ARE FINAL- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
Experience the benefits of lightweight pipes and fittings, boasting a next-to-none industrial chic finish, while creating something unique with a table top that showcases your own style. Whether it’s reclaimed, refinished, or repainted wood, constructing with our kit will help you produce a small-scale side table, ideal for today’s urban living spaces and tiny homes. Get two for either side of your bed or sofa and enjoy the look of quality, style, and symmetry. Throw a couple of lamps on each, or decorate with books, plants, or a number of other personal statements. With recyclable metals and 100% recyclable packaging, your home and planet are sure to beam a healthy smile of approval! *Note: This product does not include wood surfaces. The customer must provide their own wood.
- Comes with 1/8 + 1/4 Inch Allen keys and screws for easy assembly
- 100% recyclable aircraft-grade aluminum pipes and flash plated fittings available in 3 color schemes
- Recommended shelf top dimensions: 1" minimum H x 20" to 26" W x 18" to 24" D
- We plant seven trees for every Furniture Pipeline DIY design shared with #myfpdesign
- Arrives sub-assembled in 8 parts with 100% recyclable packaging
- Product dimensions (inches): 20.5H x 20W x 18D
Post an image on social media of your Houston DIY Industrial Side Table using #myfpdesign and Furniture Pipeline will plant seven trees on your behalf in areas affected by extreme deforestation such as Madagascar, Haiti, Indonesia, Mozambique, and Nepal.
Furniture Pipeline DIY kits are designed SPECIFICALLY for the given design shown. Follow all safety guidelines for your tools, equipment, and supplies. DO NOT disregard Furniture Pipeline's guideline on design capabilities and structural safety. The pipes and fittings included in our New Age DIY Kits are not designed for plumbing or pressurized use. IMPORTANT: (1) Each Flange (wall/table connector) when properly mounted can hold up to 10LB, NO MORE. (2) When wall mounting, DO NOT extend over 12" from the wall (3) Any design over 30" tall MUST be properly secured to a wall for safety. Please be careful when you are working on your projects.